We celebrate and value the diversity of our employees. Their skills and experience are key to our ability to build strong partnerships with all our stakeholders and create change across Victoria.
In-line with our commitment to increasing migrant and refugee young people’s access to employment, our recruitment and employment practices ensure we can walk the talk. These practices encourage applicants from multicultural backgrounds and support the diverse needs of our staff.
CMY was Job Seeker's 'Organisation of the Month' in May 2017! READ MORE about what makes CMY a great place to work.
Connect with us to receive new job updates:
Project Manager – Education Initiatives (CMY113)
- 4 - 5 days per week (negotiable)
- Fixed term ending 31 January 2019
- Base salary $85,000+ , open to negotiation
- Salary Packaging which provides up to $15,900 tax free + 9.5% superannuation
- Great work life balance
- Located in Carlton
Work in a highly rewarding, dynamic environment making a real difference in the lives of young people.
The Centre for Multicultural Youth (CMY) supports young people to build better lives in Australia. Our vision is that young people from migrant and refugee backgrounds are connected, empowered and influential Australians.
The successful applicant will have:
- Demonstrated success in leading the development and implementation of whole school improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the Victorian education system and the education experiences and needs of young people with migrant and refugee backgrounds.
- Significant high level experience in leading strategic, multi-stakeholder projects.
For further information and a detailed position description, click PD CMY113 Project Manager - Education Initiatives_Mar2018.pdf or contact Karen Dimmock on 9340 3700.
CMY takes Child Safety seriously and short listed candidates are subject to child safety screening and assessment against child safety standards as part of our thorough recruitment process. Applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
Please email applications including a brief cover letter, current resume, and a statement specifically addressing each of the key selection criteria (outlined in the position description) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon Monday 26 March 2018 using the subject line: Project Manager – Education Initiatives (CMY113)
Various casual opportunities available for young people aged 18 - 24 from refugee and migrant backgrounds (Pathways)
- 25+ paid jobs now available with supportive employers
- Casual opportunities for two to six months in retail, hospitality, sport & recreation, business administration and event management
- Suitable for TAFE or university students, or those who have recently graduated.
Looking for a chance to gain real work experience and kick start your career?
The Pathways Program is now inviting applications from young people aged 18 – 24 from migrant and refugee backgrounds who are looking for work.
We want you to realise your potential and our team will provide guidance and support to help you land a job. We’re looking for applicants to fill a variety of roles, so if you are interested – apply now!
The successful applicants will be:
- Ready to learn
- Motivated self-starters
- Committed to gaining work experience.
Apply today and the Pathways team will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your suitability.
Complete the online application form:
For further information, visit: